At RED Development and at our retail and mixed-used properties in the West and Midwest, we strive to be a committed and responsive community partner. We contribute through a combination of employee volunteerism, financial support, in-kind donations and partnerships with local non-profit organizations.
At the corporate level, RED focuses on support for four highly effective non-profit partners: United Way, Phoenix Children’s Hospital, American Heart Association and UMOM New Day Centers, an innovative shelter that works to end homelessness for families in Arizona.
In our local markets, however, we shape our efforts to the needs and interests of each community. Because of this, RED Development’s community involvement is as highly tailored and individual as our retail and restaurant settings.
Here is a sampling of the wide range of RED’s creative community partnerships:
- In Lincoln, Nebraska, RED’s Southpointe Pavilions holds an annual, two-day arts festival that celebrates local artists and raises important funds for the Lincoln Arts Council.
- In Phoenix, RED’s The Shops at Norterra features an Earn & Learn school rewards program in which 10 local schools earn anywhere between $250 and $2,000 when supporters of those schools shop and log their receipts.
- In Omaha, Nebraska, RED’s Village Pointe property hosts a Threads & Reds Fashion Event featuring spring lines of the latest in women’s fashion paired with wine selections, in partnership with the Junior League of Omaha.
We also are proud to make our beautiful shopping environments available as settings for select community events, such as:
- The Deer Valley Unified School District “Sounds of the Holidays” event in the Phoenix area.
- Kids Clubs, farmers’ markets, movie nights, concert series and more activate our properties and closely connect us with the communities we serve.
Each of our properties select non-profit causes and organizations that best support the needs of their cities and towns, from education and healthcare to youth sports, food banks and other key local concerns.
For more information, please contact the marketing director at a RED Development property near you.