5 WARDROBE ESSENTIALS FOR THE SEASON
You want to revamp your wardrobe but you’re tired of finding pieces that don’t last or go with anything else. Minimize the excess in your closet by sticking to the essentials this season – here are five pieces you need to have for a warm, versatile look:
1. A puffy down vest goes with just about everything – leggings, jeans and even dressier pants. When you want warmth with a stylish twist, this puffy vest goes well with lightweight and heavier blouses.
2. Dark-wash jeans go from day to night with a simple change of a blouse. Dark-wash jeans can be worn for a night out or as a comfortable weekend option.
3. A classic coat is something you’ll want in your closet. Look for a peacoat or a trench in a classic wool material – dark colors of charcoal and navy look elegant and timeless.
4. Sometimes you want something cozy and comfortable to wear when you get home. A chunky or heavy knit sweater is a must anytime the temperatures go down.
5. A hoodie is a wardrobe essential. Perfect for wearing to the gym or running errands – look for a hoodie in the classic cotton material or go for something more luxe by finding one in cashmere.
Wardrobe essentials make getting dressed effortless and fun – look for these pieces next time you’re shopping at the mall!