The Promenade at Chenal, including its designated roadways and parking lot, is private property. The following Code ofConduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting The Promenade at Chenal legitimate business interests, and any violation of the Code interferes with the commercial nature and function of The Promenade at Chenal. Your entry constitutes your consent to abide by all of the posted rules governing conduct, traffic, and parking. While a visitor at The Promenade at Chenal, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities:
1. Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, yelling, loudly playing of musical instruments/radios, annoying others through noisy/boisterous activities, stalking/following or using sexually explicit or obscene language or conduct, or in any other way creating a disturbance (to include intoxication) which interferes, disrupts or endangers ThePromenade at Chenal patrons or its commercial function or which creates noise of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of patrons is prohibited.
2. Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling ,riding of hover boards, controlling and flying of aerial unmanned aircraft (drones) or obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or assembling for the purpose of disturbing the peace or committing any unlawful act.
3. Creating litter, or throwing, discarding, or depositing any paper, glass, cigarette butts or other matter of any kind on property, except in designated/appropriate trash receptacles or ashtrays.
4. Arkansas “Clean Air Act” establishes thatSmoking is prohibited within The Promenade at Chenal public restrooms or office, smoking is also prohibited within any retail store or theaters located at The Promenade at Chenal or within 3ft of any open storefront.Restaurants will have additional specific smoking policies posted.
5. Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located at The Promenade at Chenal and belonging to The Promenade at Chenal, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching, or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
6. Domestic Pets (i.e. cats/dogs) are Welcome at The Promenade at Chenal. It is prohibited to bring onto The Promenade at Chenal property any unleashed or uncontrolled animals. Pet owners must clean up all pet messes. Pets will never be left unattended on the property to include in vehicles.
7. Soliciting money or other contributions or donations, or distributing commercial dvertising or promotional material of any kind, or offering samples of items which ares old, available for sale, or available for exchange for a donation or contribution.
8. Children will not be left unattended, if found unattended in a vehicle or elsewhere on the property the authorities will be contacted immediately.
9. Loitering, delaying, lingering, NOsitting/climbing on planters, fountains, fireplace, statues, handrails, trash receptacles, or remaining idle without purpose, intent or useful business.
10. All courtesy signs (i.e. stop, no parking, etc.)will be observed and vehicles will travel at a slow rate of speed (under 10MPH) allowing for pedestrian traffic. Parking allowed only in designated parking spots.
11. Curfew established provides that all minors should not be on the property (unattended)after 9:00PM unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
12. Photographing or videotaping the interior or exterior of The Promenade at Chenal for commercial purposes (without Management permission).
13. Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
14. Vehicle work/repairs or overnight parking isstrictly prohibited; The Promenade at Chenal employs a towing policy. Therefore disabled vehicles or vehicles left overnight are subject to towing at owner’s expense.
15. Possession or carrying of any firearms, simulated firearms, or weapons of any kind, openly or concealed, with or without a permit– exception being law enforcement officers (if off duty ID maybe requested for verification).
If you fail or refuse to follow this Code of Conduct, you may be asked to leave premises or refrain from certain activities, failure to comply when requested to do so may lead to arrest for Criminal Trespass and/or baring(temporarily or permanently) from the property.
PARENTAL ESCORT POLICY
The Promenade at Chenal Parental Escort Policy states that anyone under the age of 17 may not remain in the Public Areas of The Promenade shopping center after 9:00 p.m. unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 25.
How is the policy enforced?
If The Promenade at Chenal Security or Management determines that an individual is under the age of 17 and is unaccompanied after 9:00 pm, they will be asked to leave the property. A valid state-issued driver’s license or school I.D. card may be required to show proof of age.
Do I have to be with my child?
Yes. An adult must be in the immediate presence of the child or children for whom he or she is responsible at all times after 9:00 pm.
To see The Promenade at Chenal’s complete Code of Conduct – Click Here.
Need assistance, contact our Security Office at (501) 251.7060.
For emergency & medical assistance call the appropriate personnel or 911.