Here at The Promenade at Chenal, we take our role as corporate citizens to heart. It’s reflected every day through our work with community partners, our commitment to continually improving our sustainability practices, and our efforts to foster the most diverse, inclusive and collaborative culture possible.
We are proud to be apart of this vibrant, growing community so we spend 365 days a year working toward Being Green by recycling more than 37 tons annually and supporting sustainable efforts that help lessen our ecological footprint. Want to see what that looks like in terms of conversation? Click HERE! Wherever possible, we look for ways to use our resources to support, engage and empower others.
ORGANIZATIONS WE SUPPORT INCLUDE
- Make-A-Wish MidSouth
- Humane Society of Pulaski County
- Susan G. Komen of Arkansas
- American Heart Association
- Wildwood Park for the Arts
- DrainSmart/Audubon Society of Central Arkansas
- Junior League of Little Rock
- Arkansas Parks & Tourism
- Arkansas Food Bank
See how you can join in our effort to Take Action
Our merchants are involved too:
- AT&T & Verizon Wireless – Trade in your old devices when shopping for new.
AT&T Reuse & Recycle Program
Verizon Recycle Program
- Just Dogs! Gourmet – Donate in-store gently used blankets, pet beds, etc. to be provided to Humane Society of Pulaski County (HSPC) & receive 15% off a purchase.
- Nike – Donate your old sneakers to the Reuse-a-Shoe program. Get details >
- Madewell – Donate your old blue jeans to the Blue Jeans Go Green program & receive 20% off a new pair. Get details >
COMMUNITY CONTRIBUTION REQUESTS & GUIDELINES
If your non-profit, school or other local civic organization has an auction or fundraiser and is interested in a donation from The Promenade at Chenal, please follow the below instructions:
1. Submit a request on the company letterhead of the organization. Include the following:
- Date of your request
- Name and type of organization
- Mission statement
- Brief description of how gift will be used
- Name, mailing address, email address and phone number
Based on our criteria, we do not provide support for:
- Organizations without a current 501 (c)(3) exempt status
- Individuals or private foundations
- Religious groups (except for secular activities open to those of all faiths)
2. Submit this letter by email to Natalie Manis at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Promenade at Chenal conducts a quarterly drawing of all donation requests and randomly selects an organization to receive a Promenade Gift Card. To be entered in this drawing, simply follow the above instructions.
Questions? Call 501-821-5552