- This event has passed.
Village Pointe Farmers Market
September 5, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Saturday, repeating until October 3, 2020
The Village Pointe Farmers Market brings the perfect mix of culinary inspiration, from organic vegetables to farm fresh eggs and cheeses to your table.
Join us every Saturday (8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.) from May 2 – October 3, 2020, rain or shine.
Please note: We are reserving the first hour of the market (8:30am-9:30am) for our senior citizens, expecting moms and people with underlying health conditions.
We are located in the southeast parking lot of Village Pointe Shopping Center on 168th & Dodge, Omaha.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR VENDORS:
- Vendor stalls will be at least 10 feet apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at each booth.
- Vendors will have personal protection equipment (face masks, disposable gloves and disinfectant wipes/spray).
- Cash will be accepted. Vendors will ask that customers place their payments on a table or in a customer-facing lockbox to minimize contact.
- Food sampling will not be allowed.
RECOMMENDED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR GUESTS:
- Wear a mask and gloves, and bring antibacterial hand gel. We will have hand gel placed throughout our Market.
- Respect the 6 feet apart rule for both our vendors and other customers.
- Re-usable bags cannot be brought to Market. Our vendors will have packaging for your purchases.
- Please shop with your eyes and do not touch any items. Our vendors will help select and package up your purchase.
- Wash your fresh items before eating.
- Exact change is requested, or purchase by card when available.
- We recommend one person per family to complete your shopping.
- We love dogs, but we must ask customers to restrict their attendance at our Market.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home. Ask a family member or friend to help you with your shopping.