As a property team, our highest priority is always maintaining a safe, clean, and enjoyable environment for our visitors, retailers, employees, and the community-at-large.
We continue to closely monitor COVID-19 and comply with health department guidelines to ensure the safety and wellness of all, and to learn what we should be doing specifically at our property to keep our community healthy.
In order to ensure everyone feels confident when visiting our property, we want to provide the public with the steps we are taking to keep a safe and clean environment for all to enjoy:
- Consistent with CDC recommendations, we are intensifying our usual, thorough cleaning procedures around floors, doors, vertical transportation, and other public areas using sanitizing and disinfectant formulas recommended by the CDC, with cleaning/sanitizing taking place throughout the day.
- Using sanitizing wipes on public equipment, as well as in offices.
- Cleaning and disinfecting entrance door handles, handrails, and restrooms several times each day.
- Ensuring all cleaning staff wear gloves at all times.
- We are urging all employees and contractors who are ill to stay home.
We sincerely appreciate everyone’s assistance in keeping the community healthy and have provided helpful guidelines on how you can play your part:
- Follow the CDC’s advice for preventative behaviors, consistent with what you would do in a typical cold and flu season.
- If you feel unwell, the CDC recommends that you stay home and limit contact with others and contact your healthcare provider.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water, or use an alcohol-based sanitizing gel, especially after you cough or sneeze.
- Try to stay in good general health: get plenty of sleep, be physically active, manage your stress, drink plenty of fluids, and eat nutritious food.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Avoid close contact and put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
As we continue to closely follow this situation, we will provide updates regarding our property as needed. In the meantime, please be assured we are taking all recommended actions to promote a safe and healthy shopping environment.
For more information visit www.cdc.gov
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES WHEN VISITING OUR PROPERTY
- Face Masks Suggested, unless otherwise mandated by County or City Officials
Please note: While masks are not required in outdoor common areas of the property, select retailers, restaurants & offices may still mandate masks for entry.
- Practice Physical Distancing
- Use Hand Sanitizer or Wash Hands Frequently
The Property Management Team