The 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe”, including its designated roadways and parking lot, is private property. The following Code of Conduct is set forth for the purpose of protecting 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” legitimate business interests, and any violation of the Code interferes with the commercial nature and function of 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe”. Your entry constitutes your consent to abide by all of the posted rules governing conduct, traffic, and parking. While a visitor at 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe”, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following activities:
- Physically or verbally threatening any person, fighting, yelling, loudly playing of musical instruments/radios, annoying others through noisy/boisterous activities, stalking/following or using sexually explicit or obscene language or conduct, or in any other way creating a disturbance (to include intoxication) which interferes, disrupts or endangers 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” patrons or its commercial function or which creates noise of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing or peace of patrons is prohibited.
- Running, skating, skateboarding, bicycling, obstructing or interfering with the free flow of pedestrian traffic or assembling for the purpose of disturbing the peace or committing any unlawful act.
- Creating litter, or throwing, discarding, or depositing any paper, glass, cigarette butts or other matter of any kind on property, except in designated/appropriate trash receptacles or ashtrays.
- Smoking is prohibited within 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” public restrooms or office, smoking is also prohibited within any retail store or theaters located at 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” or within 20ft of any open storefront. Restaurants will have additional specific smoking policies posted.
- Defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of or located at 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” and belonging to 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe”, its patrons, or its tenants, including writing, spraying, scratching, or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- Damaging, destroying, removing anything or inserting any foreign object or substance into a fountain (if present) or any other amenity at 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe”.
- Domestic Pets (i.e. cats/dogs) are Welcome at 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe”. It is prohibited to bring onto 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” property any unleashed or uncontrolled animals. Pet owners must clean up all pet messes. Pets will never be left unattended on the property to include in vehicles.
- Engaging in any commercial or non-commercial activity without the proper written permission of 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe”. Soliciting money, or other contributions or donations, or distributing commercial advertising or promotional material (including placement of any material on vehicles) of any kind, or offering samples of items which are sold, available for sale, or available for exchange for a donation or contribution.
- Failing to be fully clothed or wearing apparel which may provoke a disturbance.
- Children will not be left unattended, if found unattended in a vehicle or elsewhere on the property the authorities will be contacted immediately.
- Loitering, delaying, lingering, sitting/climbing on planters, fountains, statues, handrails, trash receptacles, or remaining idle without purpose, intent or useful business.
- Possessing an open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol by those of legal drinking age.
- All courtesy signs (i.e. stop, no parking, etc.) will be observed and vehicles will travel at a slow rate of speed allowing for pedestrian traffic.
- Curfew established provides that all minors should not be on the property (unattended) after 9:00PM unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Photographing or videotaping the interior or exterior of 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” for commercial purposes (without Management permission).
- Engaging in any unlawful activity or behavior.
- Parking allowed ONLY in designated parking spots.
- Vehicle work/repairs or overnight parking is strictly prohibited; 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” employs a towing policy. Therefore, disabled vehicles or vehicles left overnight are subject to towing at owner’s expense.
- Possession or carrying of any firearms, simulated firearms, or weapons of any kind, openly or concealed, with or without a permit.
PARENTAL ESCORT POLICY
Anyone under the age of 17 must be chaperoned and in the presence of an adult (25 or older) after 9:00 p.m. A valid state or school-issued identification card may be required to verify age.
If you fail or refuse to follow this Code of Conduct, you will be asked to leave 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe”. If you fail or refuse to leave 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” when requested to do so, you will be arrested and prosecuted for Criminal Trespass. You may be permanently or temporarily banned from 168TH AND DODGE, L.P. “Village Pointe” for your failure to comply with this Code of Conduct.